Hair Rules Salon is open and following CDC guidelines to help ensure your safety. Due to that, we are now only booking clients on the hour to eliminate overlapping appointments and minimize your exposure from others. This will also give us time to sanitize each station after every client. To protect each other, we kindly ask everyone to:
- Please refrain from bringing children, relatives, and/or friends with you.
- Please do not enter the salon space without a face mask. We have complimentary face masks, hand sanitizers, and disposable capes for your safety.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to the bathroom to wash your hands and change into a clean robe.
- Please stow your clothes and belongings in the coat closet and take a seat in the waiting area. We will come over to check you in.
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible. We will refrain from hugging, kissing, and shaking hands.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- A credit card is required to secure all appointments. In order to secure your appointment, a $50 deposit is required. Read our cancellation policy below to learn more.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service.
- Please arrive with your hair in its natural state—no extensions, braids, or twists.
- We recommend booking your next appointment prior to leaving the salon to best accommodate your schedule.
- Due to limited space in our waiting area, unless you are under the age of 18, please avoid bringing additional attendees on your visit.
- Gratuity is cash only.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Debit
- To secure your appointment, a $50 deposit is required which will be applied toward your service.
- In an instance of rescheduling, your deposit will roll over to your rescheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance. In the event that you do not notify us that you cannot attend your appointment, your deposit will be non-refundable. You will also be charged the full amount of your scheduled service (minus the deposit) to secure your next appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment on the day of your scheduled service, your deposit is non-refundable.
Contact us to reschedule or cancel your appointment: